The FLASHARK coolant filter kit filters a small amount of coolant with each pass (aka coolant bypass kit). The ball valves & spin-on filter make it easy to change coolant as often as you need.
- 2003-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.0L 363CID V8 Diesel OHV Turbocharged
- 2003-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty 6.0L 363CID V8 Diesel OHV Turbocharged
- 100% brand new
- CNC Machined
- Aluminum Filter Block, Silicone Hose
- Cleaner coolant for longer engine life
- Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicle
- Ensure smooth, reliable operation and long-lasting service
- Made tough to withstand high load and stress
- Deliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability
- Surface hardened and polished for strength and reduced friction
- Brand: FLASHARK
- SKU: FLCS28013-BL
- Weight: 2200G
- Color: Blue
- 1 x Coolant Filter
- 2 x Ball Valves
- Coolant Filter Assembly
- Filter Assembly Mounting Bracket
- Coolant Hoses
- All Hose Clamps & Hardware for Installation
- Most trucks will go through two or three filters within 3,000 miles to really "cleanse" the system, and after that, only need to worry about it every 15,000 miles or so.
- There Are No Instructions Included In This Kit. Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended!
- Q: Why do I need a Coolant Filtration system?
- A: From the factory, many engine blocks will have sand, from the casting process, still in the cooling channels. If not filtered out, the sand can clog EGR coolers or cause premature wear of water pumps or coolant seals. Our Coolant Filtration System is a stylish and affordable "insurance" against premature failures from debris in the coolant system.