Flashark 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 Toyota Supra JZA70 MA70 GA70 Coilover Shock Absorbers Struts 4PCS (Purple)
1986.5 – 1993.5 Toyota Supra MA70
1986.5 – 1992 Toyota Supra GA70
1990–1993 Toyota Supra JZA70
Spring rate Front: 14 kg/mm (784 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 12 kg/mm (672 lbs/in)
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable Height Range:3-10cm
Adjustable damper: Non Adjustable Damper
Adjustable camber plate: No
Surface Materials: Aluminum, Steel
Warranty: 1 Year
Flashark Coilover Struts Assembly, also called Coilover Shock Absorbers Struts, is designed for enthusiasts seeking the ultimate suspension upgrade with an elegant purple color. This high-quality strut offers adjustable ride height and advanced damping technology. Enjoy improved stability, reduced body roll, and enhanced cornering capabilities. With its direct-fit design and easy installation process, it's the perfect choice for car enthusiasts looking to elevate their driving experience.
- Adjustable ride height & adjustable pre-load spring tension.
- The pillow ball top mount helps combat noise while tuning and improves the steering feel and response.
- Camber plate top mounts help to eliminate the need for a separate camber kit.
- The twin-tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
- Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
- Height Adjustment tools are included & fully rebuildable.
- Top mounts and collars are made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum to increase hardness