Flashark 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 Nissan Fairldy Z 300ZX Z32 24-Way Coilover Shock Absorbers Struts 4PCS (Purple)
1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX Z32 3 door 2+2 coupe 3.0l V6 VG30DE RWD
1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX Z32 3-door 2-seater coupe 3.0l V6 VG30DE RWD
1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX Z32 convertible Twin Turbo VG30DETT
Top mount: front and rear rubber
Damping: 24 levels rebound damping adjustable
Front spring rate:8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Rear spring rate:6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Shock Type: Twin tube
Surface Materials: Aluminum, Steel
Warranty: 1 Year
Flashark Coilover Struts Assembly, also called Coilover Shock Absorbers Struts, is designed for enthusiasts seeking the ultimate suspension upgrade with an elegant purple color. This high-quality strut offers adjustable ride height and advanced damping technology. Enjoy improved stability, reduced body roll, and enhanced cornering capabilities. With its direct-fit design and easy installation process, it's the perfect choice for car enthusiasts looking to elevate their driving experience.
- Adjustable ride height & adjustable pre-load spring tension.
- The pillow ball top mount helps combat noise while tuning and improves the steering feel and response.
- Camber plate top mounts help to eliminate the need for a separate camber kit.
- The twin-tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
- Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
- Height Adjustment tools are included & fully rebuildable.
- Top mounts and collars are made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum to increase hardness