Flashark 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Lifted Front Upper Control Arms 2 Inch-4 Inch
Flashark Upper Control Arms are constructed from 1.25" DOM Tubing and TIG Welded, bringing improved driving dynamics, handling characteristics, and suspension articulation. The Forged Upper Control Arms from Flashark feature POM ball joints, allowing for a greater range of motion and increased wheel articulation compared to standard or OE replacements.
1999-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
2003-2011 Chevrolet Express 1500
2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
2003-2014 GMC Savana 1500
2000-2006 GMC Yukon
2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500
2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
1 X Pair of Front Upper Control Arms (Left & Right)
- Improves Front Suspension, Handling, Predictable Response and even Prevents Premature Tire Wearing.
- Ensure Even or Desired Contact with the Ground; i.e. Tires Wear more
- Constructed from 1.25" DOM tubing for superior strength and durability
- Evenly and Increase Traction and Handling.
- Direct Bolt-On Installation or Replacement.
- Corrected Angle Balljoint for 2-4" Lifted Trucks.
- Come with rubber bushings, which can be replaced with polyurethane bushings
- TIG welding provides better strength than regular MIG welding
- Nut design to prevent loosening, so there is no cotter pin
Inner diameter: 26mm
Outer diameter: 32mm
The side bolts that press into the control arm's rubber bushing are 70nm (52 ft-lbs) + 1/4 turn
The large bolt going straight up into the frame to catch the nut is 100 Nm (74 ft-lbs) + 1/4 turn lbs) + 1/4 turn
Ball joint bolts are 20Nm (15 ft-lbs) + 1/4 turn.
What are Aftermarket Upper Control Arms and When Do I Need Them?
Flashark Front Upper Control Arms are designed to provide the ultimate strength, stability, and appearance. They are TIG-welded and arrive fully assembled and ready to install, with ball joints, bushings, and hardware included. Greasable fittings allow easy maintenance of the ball joints.
Upper control arms are found on independent front suspension (IFS) vehicles and generally connect the top of the spindle to the frame. The UCA is generally not a load-bearing piece of an IFS suspension; rather, its purpose is to guide your spindle in a pre-determined motion when your suspension cycles up or down. Load is usually handled by the lower control arm, which connects to the lower portion of the spindle.