Flashark 2000-2010 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 2500 3500HD Hummer H2 Lifted Front Upper Control Arms 2 Inch-4 Inch
Flashark Upper Control Arms are constructed from 1.25" DOM Tubing and TIG Welded, bringing improved driving dynamics, handling characteristics, and suspension articulation. The Forged Upper Control Arms from Flashark feature POM ball joints, allowing for a greater range of motion and increased wheel articulation compared to standard or OE replacements.
2000-2010 Silverado 2500 HD 8-Lug
2000-2010 Silverado 3500 HD 8-Lug
2000-2010 Sierra 2500 HD 8-Lug
2000-2010 Sierra 3500 HD 8-Lug
1 X Pair of Front Upper Control Arms (Left & Right)
- Improves Front Suspension, Handling, Predictable Response and even Prevents Premature Tire Wearing.
- Ensure Even or Desired Contact with the Ground; i.e. Tires Wear more
- Constructed from 1.25" DOM tubing for superior strength and durability
- Evenly and Increase Traction and Handling.
- Direct Bolt-On Installation or Replacement.
- Corrected Angle Balljoint for 2-4" Lifted Trucks.
- Come with rubber bushings, can be replaced with polyurethane bushings
- TIG welding provides better strength than regular MIG welding
- Nut design to prevent loosening, so there is no cotter pin
Inner diameter: 26mm
Outer diameter: 32mm
The side bolts that press into the control arm's rubber bushing are 70nm (52 ft-lbs) + 1/4 turn
The large bolt going straight up into the frame to catch the nut is 100 Nm (74 ft-lbs) + 1/4 turn lbs) + 1/4 turn
Ball joint bolts are 20Nm (15 ft-lbs) + 1/4 turn.
What are Aftermarket Upper Control Arms and When Do I Need Them?
Flashark Front Upper Control Arms are designed to provide the ultimate strength, stability, and appearance. They are TIG-welded and arrive fully assembled and ready to install, with ball joints, bushings, and hardware included. Greasable fittings allow easy maintenance of the ball joints.
Upper control arms are found on independent front suspension (IFS) vehicles and generally connect the top of the spindle to the frame. The UCA is generally not a load-bearing piece of an IFS suspension; rather, its purpose is to guide your spindle in a pre-determined motion when your suspension cycles up or down. Load is usually handled by the lower control arm, which connects to the lower portion of the spindle.