EGR DELETE KIT FOR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 DODGE RAM 6.7L CUMMINS DIESEL | Flashark
- 2010-2023 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Diesel
- 2010-2023 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Diesel
- Eliminates soot build-up and clogged EGR Valves
- Coolant temperatures run cooler because they are not running thru EGR Cooler
- Hot exhaust gasses are not being re-routed back into the motor
- Coolant re-route hose included (no blocked-off coolant hoses)
- Completely replaces EGR Valve & EGR Cooler, No other parts required for installation
- Includes transmission dipstick and coolant hose bracket
- Includes detailed installation instructions
- Exhaust manifold plates are tapped for the EGT probe
What Are The Benefits of EGR Delete?
An EGR delete can bring about several benefits. These include:
Improved Fuel Economy and Engine Longevity
An EGR delete helps you restore your diesel engine’s power levels which, in turn, also restores your overall fuel efficiency. Since an EGR delete kit sends the exhaust gas away from your car’s engine, it starts to run cleaner, too. Not only does it make the process increasingly efficient, but it also reduces the chances of DPF (diesel particulate filter) failure. So, overall, with this aftermarket kit, you can see an increase of up to 20% in your fuel economy. Along with that, the EGR delete kit can also improve your engine’s longevity.
Reduced Engine Temperature
EGR valves naturally contain a high content of soot. When the EGR system’s valve or coolers get clogged with soot, the exhaust gases start to circulate more around the system, resulting in a blockage. As a result, the temperatures around the engine rise and you experience a reduction in the engine’s power. However, when you bypass this, lower exhaust gas is produced. In turn, during operation, your vehicle experiences a reduced engine coolant temperature.
Helps Save Money
In addition, an EGR delete can also help you save money on some costly repairs. The EGR, if damaged, can be quite costly to repair and replace. An EGR delete removes the possibility of such damage, thereby saving you money.
FUNCTION: Coolant temperature run cooler because they are not running through EGR Cooler. Eliminates soot build-up and clogged EGR Valves. Hot exhaust gasses are not being re-routed back into the motor.