4 inch/5 inch 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turbo-Back DPF Delete 6.7 Dodge Ram Cummins Cab & Chassis
Vehicle Fitment ：
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 6.7 Cummins Diesel Dodge Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500 Cab & Chassis commercial style truck.
Muffler and Cat DELETE Pipe Kits:
- Made from Aluminized Steel/ T-409 Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 2mm
- Inlet Diameter: 4"
- Get rids of restricting cat pipe (catless, decat, test pipe)
- This Turbo-Back race pipe will allow removal of the catalytic converter, SCR, and DPF filter for off-road use.
What is the DPF and is it worth doing a DPF Delete?
Most post-2007 diesel vehicles are fitted with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) for emissions reasons, however, there are a few disadvantages to this device; including constant maintenance and repairs.
Because the DPF clogs up, it increases backpressure. Due to this pressure, the fuel flow is hugely disturbed and slowed down. Therefore, when you remove this filter, the fuel flows much easier and faster, increasing the overall fuel mileage.
Install takes about 1hr with basic hand tools done on the ground of your driveway or garage. Quicker if you have automotive-style lift. Cutting may be required to fit shorter wheelbase bed/cab configurations. Clamps, hangers, and hardware are included. You may have to reuse some factory hardware.
Tuner Required: Removal of the DPF, CAT, SCR, and/or DOC involves removing and eliminating emission-related sensors. A DPF delete capable tuner is required to prevent any check engine light or diagnostic trouble codes from setting.
Benefits: Expect to see a significant increase in fuel mileage. If your DPF is plugged up your probably averaging about 13-14 mpg. More or less depending on the severity of the restriction. After deleting the DPF/CAT expect to get a combined mileage of 18-19 mpg.
- It removes the need to service the DPF at regular intervals (cleaning, replacement)
- A DPF delete will remove the possibility of a DPF failure which could cause expensive diesel repairs
- Due to less exhaust backpressure, the DPF delete increases exhaust flow and therefore increases the performance of your motor!
- Paired with an ECU remap, the DPF delete is proven to increase power and torque for all vehicles