Flashark recommends the Mini Maxx V2 Tuner – the next generation of diesel downloaders that offers everything a diesel owner could want, all in one high-tech unit. This tuner is ideal for those looking for the most cost-effective delete tuner that will run clean & smoke-free tunes and provide extra performance. If you're looking for a tuner that will allow you to delete all of your emission components while ensuring you don't have any check engine lights or DTCs (diagnostic trouble codes), the Mini Maxx is the tuner for you.
The Mini Maxx V2 DPF/EGR/SCR delete race tuner comes pre-loaded with tunes for a variety of different trucks, making it a great choice for those looking to do a DPF, DEF, and EGR delete.
Flashark Tuner has 4 optional power levels: stock power, tow, performance, and extreme.
- 2019-2021 RAM trucks only have one power level, new power tunes are in the works and will be updated in the future. This tune is limited to 20PSI
- LML GM Duramax do not register boost levels, a fix is being worked on. (MAP sensor not being read).
- Dual fuel tanks on Cab & Chassis are not supported.
- LGH trucks are not supported
Performance Mini Maxx Race Tuner and Fuel Economy
The Mini Maxx is a great option for those drivers looking to save on fuel. Most truck owners who have installed the Mini Maxx have reported a substantial increase in mpg (sometimes up to 5 miles per gallon) when paired with the correct DPF delete pipe and EGR block-off kit.
Installing the Mini Maxx is simple and is among the fastest ways to remove all the emissions systems. People using the Mini Maxx never look back.
Is it legal to have a Mini Maxx Tuner installed in your truck? What about the emissions?
Please note that the Mini Maxx race tunes are designed for off-road use only.
If you live in a country without such requirements, the Mini Maxx is a great option for tuning your truck cheaply.
What does a Mini Maxx Tuner do?
The Mini Maxx tuner is a device used to improve diesel engine performance. It does this by increasing the power and torque of the engine, as well as improving the fuel economy. The Mini Maxx tuner is available for Ford, Dodge, and GM trucks. It can be installed in just a few minutes and is easy to use.
By installing this state-of-the-art DPF delete race tuner you will be able to delete the following emission systems:
DPF: Diesel Particulate Filter
Easily delete the components of your DPF system. The Mini Maxx allows you to remove all the components of your truck's DPF system while turning off all the codes for the related sensors, eliminating any check engine lights.
EGR: Exhaust Gas Re-circulation
Mini Maxx v2 disables the EGR function and any related check engine lights and DTCs.
It will work if you leave the EGR system installed (run with the EGR system) and it will also work if you install an EGR block kit. Works in conjunction with an EGR block.
No more leaks from the EGR system! Yes say goodbye to coolant leaks from the EGR!
DEF: Diesel Exhaust Fluid
This tuner will allow you to turn your urea injection system off completely, which will allow you to remove the tank and all related sensors. This is a great option for those that want to remove the extra weight from their vehicle or those that are having problems with the system.
Note: ULSD (Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel) is not required if you have the Mini Maxx installed on your truck. You can now feel safe using high-sulfur diesel, something that will make you happy if you live in an area where it is hard to find ultra-low sulphur diesel fuel.
Mini Maxx offers the flexibility of turning your truck into a more capable and economical vehicle.
Mini Maxx comes with:
- Delete tuner
- OBD Connection box
- HDMI Cable to run from the connection box to the tuner
- Power adapter
- Micro SD to USB Adapter
- Fuse tap
- Suction cup mount
- USB cable
- Mini Maxx emission removal tunes
- This tuner is ONLY for deleted trucks. There is no option to run emissions.
Tunes for off-road & race use only***
Mini Maxx DPF Delete Race Tuner Features:
- Allows removal of the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust)
- Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler with no trouble codes
- Turn off EGR without removing ANY parts
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Internet updateable with included SD Memory Card and USB Cable
- Digital gauges to monitor 20+ parameters
How to update the Mini Maxx Tuner?
Check for Mini Maxx delete updates for Dodge Cummins (6.7l Cummins), 6.4l Powerstroke, etc. You can find any available updates for your tuner device.
Instructions on installing the Mini Maxx are also available on the manufacturer's website.