This is the ordinary version kit. The upgraded version EGR delete kit for 2011-2014 & 2017-2023 6.7L Ford Powerstroke Diesel has an additional pass-through plate, so that the coolant can circulate, which will bring 5°C cooling compared to the ordinary version.
- 2011-2023 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.7L V8 Powerstroke Diesel Turbo
2011-2023 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L V8 Powerstroke Diesel Turbo
2011-2023 Ford F450 Super Duty 6.7L V8 Powerstroke Diesel Turbo
2011-2023 Ford F550 Super Duty 6.7L V8 Powerstroke Diesel Turbo
* Choose the "2015-2016" if your vehicle model is 2015 or 2016.
If you're looking for a 2015-2016 EGR delete kit for Ford, please check the links below:
Ordinary 2015-2016 6.7L Ford Powerstroke Diesel EGR Delete Kit
Upgraded 2015-2016 6.7L Ford Powerstroke Diesel EGR Delete Kit
EGR delete kit for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 6.7L Ford Powerstroke Diesel. EGR delete stands for exhaust gas recirculation delete and is used in gasoline and diesel engines. With this EGR delete kit, you can remove your EGR valve & EGR cooler. It is designed to recirculate engine coolant faster and more efficiently than the stock EGR system.
- Improved Fuel Economy and Engine Longevity
An EGR delete helps you restore your diesel engine’s power levels which, in turn, also restores your overall fuel efficiency. Since an EGR delete kit sends the exhaust gas away from your car’s engine, it starts to run cleaner, too. Not only does it make the process increasingly efficient, but it also reduces the chances of DPF (diesel particulate filter) failure. So, overall, with this aftermarket kit, you can see an increase of up to 20% in your fuel economy. Along with that, the EGR delete kit can also improve your engine’s longevity.
- Reduced Engine Temperature
EGR valves naturally contain a high content of soot. When the EGR system’s valve or coolers get clogged with soot, the exhaust gases start to circulate more around the system, resulting in a blockage. As a result, the temperatures around the engine rise and you experience a reduction in the engine’s power. However, when you bypass this with EGR delete kit, lower exhaust gas is produced, helps your vehicle to clean the intake air and reduce engine temperature
In addition, an EGR delete can also help you save money on some costly repairs. The EGR, if damaged, can be quite costly to repair and replace. An EGR delete removes the possibility of such damage, thereby saving your money.
- Complete EGR Delete Kit for 6.7L Powerstroke
- Completely Replaces EGR System, No Other Parts Required
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Completes Coolant Circuit
- Exhaust Cover Plate Tapped for Ford Factory EGT Probe
- 1 X Exhaust Manifold Block-off Plate, Pre-welded For An Egt Sensor
- 1 X Intake Block-off Plate
- 1 X Coolant Block-off Plate
- 1 X Stainless 1" Hose Clamp
- 1 X Vacuum Cap
- 1 X Pressure Sensor Bracket
- 1 X Pressure Sensor Bracket Hardware
- 3 X 8mm Bolts
- 3 X 8mm Flat Washers
- 3 X Zip-ties
- (off-road Use Only)