1. Check the tightness of interface after installing the gasoline tank and oil tank to avoid oil leakage.
2. Ensure the overall sealing after replacement for air tank and air-conditioning tank.
3. Try to use the car manufacturer-specified matching lable gasoline. The filter has an arrow mark at the oil inlet and outlet. Do not install the reverse when replacing it.
4. The Fuel filter adapter allows you to install a 2 micron fuel filter without any major modifications as well as others.
5. All O-rings are Viton and Nitrile.
6. Remove the spring and check ball from the stock filter head at time of installation in order to improve fuel flow.
7. Replace these seals at the time that you are installing your brand new Adapter and Filter.
8. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended ( No Instruction Included ).
Fit for: 2001-2016 Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax models including LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM/LML
Not fit for: This fuel filter kit is not work with trucks that have the fuel pump mounted onto the factory fuel filter bowl Material: All components CNC machined from solid billet aluminum/stainless steel for a precise fit each and every time. It's over 98% efficient at removing particles from the 2-15 micron range (OEM filter is only about 60% efficient) Recommended Replacement Cycle: drive every 10,000 kilometers or so
1. Diesel fuel filter adapter
2. Spacer plate with short and long bolts
3. Fuel filter
4. Bleeder screw
5. Seal rebuild kit
6. All necessary viton o-rings