Front Leveling Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota Tundra Sequoia 2WD 4WD
FLASHARK's Front Leveling Kit, also called Leveling Lift Kit or Front Lift Spacer, gives your truck a lifted, level look. This easy-to-install solution can raise the front of the vehicle, and keep your stock coil and factory ride quality while leveling out the front of your vehicle with the rear, helping to improve the balance of your vehicle. Available in 2", 2.5", and 3", this spacer kit allows enough ride height!
Compatible with 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra 2WD /4WD (Does not fit Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior models), 2007-2021 Toyota Sequoia 2WD/4WD (Does not fit Toyota Sequoia Platinum or limited models with electronic front struts).
Easy bolt-on installation
Maintains factory ride quality
Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
2 x Front Leveling Pad
1 x Nitrile Gloves
1 x Installation Instruction
1 x Accessories
1. Check all fasteners for proper torque. Check to ensure adequate clearance between all rotating, mobile, fixed, and heated members.
2. Verify clearance between exhaust and brake lines, fuel lines, fuel tank, floor boards, and wiring harnesses. Check steering gear for clearance. Test and inspect the brake system.
3. Perform steering sweep to ensure front brake hoses have adequate slack and do not contact any rotating, mobile, or heated members.
4. Adjust headlights to proper settings given increased vehicle height.
5. An alignment is required after installation for both safeties and prevent premature tire wear.